Skip to content

Don’t give up on me, I’m about to come alive

February 16, 2011

Somedays I feel like a failure.

I know everyone has those days.

The past two weeks I have eaten terribly. I will go a few days following the plan really well and then I will completely fall off and do something stupid. I don’t know what my problem is. I have been on Weight Watchers over two years. I know better than this. I know how to live and eat the right way, but I have been struggling so much lately. I will never lose these last (more than now) 10 pounds if I can’t get it together. I want to skip my meeting tomorrow so I can avoid seeing what the official scale tells me. I think I am going to go anyway. Just as a motivator.

I got back on track this morning and tracked what I ate. The mornings are always easiest though. It’s the nights that are hard. That’s when I get bored or lonely. I have turned into much more of an emotional eater lately than I ever was before. In public, I act like I have myself together. And most of the time I do. I would say 90% of the time, I am actually really happy with my life. The other 10%, behind closed doors, I long and wish and dream for things. And I feel sorry for myself. And that’s when I turn to food to make myself feel better. But does it? No. It leaves me feeling like this the next morning.

Advertisements
One Comment leave one →
  1. February 17, 2011 10:16 pm

    You can do it!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: